- This is the website policy of Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA, with registered company premises at Cantersteen 47, 1000 Brussels. The website and the content of the website are managed by Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA.
The use of the website
- Monnet-offer.com is subject to the provisions listed below. Access to and use of this website implies that the user accepts these provisions in their entirety and without reservation. If the user is unable to accept these conditions, we kindly ask the user to leave the website with immediate effect. We have the right to amend these provisions at all times without prior notice.
- The use of this website does not create a legal relationship in any way, shape or form.
- The information on this website is intended to be of a purely general nature, relating to the activities and services of Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA. The information is not geared to reflect the personal and/or specific circumstances of users and can therefore not be regarded as professional, personal or legal advice. Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA provides no guarantee or declaration of any kind relating to the accuracy and completeness of the information on the website.
- The content of this website, including contact details, layout, copyrights, designs, logos, brand names, trade names, drawings, internet domain names, texts, images, photographs, etc. are protected by intellectual property rights that are used by or are owned by Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA. These intellectual property rights are not transferred in any way, shape or form to the user who has access to the website and the user is not permitted to copy, transfer or otherwise disseminate the content of the website.
- Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information made available via the website is complete, correct, accurate and up to date. However, Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies that may nonetheless occur. In such cases, or in cases where information for whatever reason is not available, Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA will take necessary corrective action as soon as is reasonably possible. If the user discovers any inaccuracies in the information made available on the website, he/she can contact Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The content of the website, together with any hyperlinks to the websites of other third parties, can be amended at any moment without prior notification. The content of the website may not and cannot be used for other purposes of whatever kind.
- Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA does not guarantee the proper functioning of its website and cannot be held liable in the event of the temporary malfunction or non-function of the website. In no case will Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA be responsible or liable for the content of the website of any third party to whom reference is made on the Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA website.
- Alexandrite & Monnet Belgian Bidco SA cannot be held responsible or liable for direct or indirect damage or loss resulting from access to or use of the website or the information or recommendations it contains.
- All disputes relating to the website or arising from its use will fall exclusively under the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals in the legal district of Brussels and will be settled subject to the provisions of Belgian law.